What Are the 10 Best Bible Verses to Memorize for Youth?
Bible Verses to Memorize for Youth!!! As Parents, we like to see our children grow in the healthy fear of Lord Almighty “JESUS.” To attain this, we send them to Sunday schools, appreciate their work in Lord’s name, and make them memorize few bible verses as those verses help them deal with their daily struggle when they are adult.
For all such parents who are looking for best Bible verses to memorize for their Children. Here, we have compiled an excellent post with some beautiful Bible verses worth memorizing. Do scroll down to view them all.
- Bible Verses About Worrying
- Bible Verses for Healing Depression
- Bible Verses for Healing a Broken Heart
- Love Your Enemies and Bless Those Who Curse You
|bible verses to memorize for youth (originally seen at pinterest)|
10 Best Bible Verses to Memorize
- Joshua 24:15 – “…as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”
- Ephesians 4:32 – “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.”
- Luke 6:31 – “Do to others as you would have them do to you.”
- Romans 3:23 – “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
- John 3:16 – “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- Romans 8:28 – “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
- Philippians 4:8 – “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”
|bible verses to memorize for youth (image source: pinklover.snydle.com)|
- Psalms 19:14 – “Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.”
- Proverbs 3:5-6 – “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”
- Mark 12:30 – “And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.”
Hope this collection helped you. If yes, please consider sharing it with your friends and family members.
Searches related to 10 best bible verses to memorize
- 100 bible verses to memorize
- easy bible verses to memorize
- powerful bible verses about strength
- memory verses for youth
- memory verse of the day
- memory verses for kids
- bible verses to memorize kjv
- very short bible verses