Inspirational Quotes for Teens
Inspirational Quotes for Teens!!! Teenage is one of the most tender stages of one’s life which either makes or breaks their life. This is the reason, it is always preferred to surround themselves with inspiring people. When this isn’t possible, at least reading or viewing inspirational quotes for teens would inspire them.
For all such folks, here on this blog post, we have shared a great collection of inspirational quotes for teens.
Inspirational Quotes for Teens
|inspirational quotes for teens|
- Failure sometimes gives you the opportunity to know and discover your hidden abilities. Failure revolves around those who progress. -Olufunmilayo
- Good habits formed at youth make all the difference. -Aristotle
- Not all fingers are the same in length but when they are bent, they all stand equal. Life becomes easy when we bend and adjust to our situations.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world. – Gandhi
- Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly. – Stephen R. Covey
- There’s no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. – Author unknown
- All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
- You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. – David Viscott
- Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking What’s in it for me? – Brian Tracy
- Protect your spirit from contamination; limit your time with negative people. – Thema Davis
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
- To be a great teenager you need not sit like a rock but work like a clock for life is not a game but a challenge you must win.
- We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public. -Bryan White
- Arguing with a teenager is like wrestling in the mud with a pig. Sooner or later you figure out that he/she is enjoying it.
- Life’s ups and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals. Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want.
- Those who wish to sing, always find a song. – Swedish Proverb
- Once you’ve lost time, you can never get it back. – Harvey Mackay
- Time ripens all things, no man is born wise. – Miguel de Cervantes
- There are two great days in a person’s life — the day we are born and the day we discover why. – William Barclay
- There is nothing permanent except change. – Heraclitus
- A good life should always be made, not to be waited for. -Author Unknown
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
- Don’t argue with stupid people, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.
- If you want to destroy something then destroy your negative thinking. -Lopamudra
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. -e. e. cummings
- I do not know what the future holds, but I do know what I presently hold: DETERMINATION, HOPE, and GOD. -Ale-Felix M
- Life is nothing but challenges; the more you undergo, the more you learn. -Bhavani T.
- Live With No Excuses, Love With No Regrets.-Author Unknown
- Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. – Stephen King
- Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. – Jamie Paolinetti
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going – Helen Keller
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. – George Carlin
- The only thing that I have done that is not mitigated by luck, diminished by good fortune, is that I persisted, and other people gave up. – Harrison Ford
- Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be. – Karen Ravn
- So, the next time your teen wants to give up, tell her about the persistence and work ethic of one of our greatest inventors.
- It took Edison more than 1,000 unsuccessful attempts over the course of a year before he produced the world’s first commercially viable light bulb.
- HATE has 4 letters, but so does LOVE ENEMIES has 7 letters, but so does FRIENDS… LYING has 5 letters, but so does TRUTH… HURT has 4 letters, but so does HEAL… Transform every negative energy into an aura of positivity…It’s your perception that makes the difference in the way you feel.
Searches related to inspirational quotes for teens
- teenage quotes and sayings about life
- teenager quotes about life funny
- being a teenager quotes
- inspirational quotes for teenage daughter from mother
- teenager quotes about life and love
- teenage quotes about love
- raising teenager quotes
- pics of teenage quotes