Inspirational Quotes About Life!!!
Life is full of surprises. Every day we come across new experiences and we learn new things from it. Nobody can predict what can happen next, we can either go up or down in life and hence the ride is indeed a thrilling one like a roller coaster.
When we are in hardship, a nudge is all we require from our family and friends. Those comforting words could make a big difference and that’s what keeps us running every day. But in addition to that, the experiences shared by the great people who have faced much more adversity than us, will guide us just like a lighthouse acts as a guide to the ships.
Not everybody likes to read biographies or huge volumes of books to gain such wisdom and I guess that why quotes became famous all over the world. A day’s speech can be easily cut down and conveyed in a simple quote and that’s why I believe it’s immensely powerful.
Below are some of the exclusive inspirational quotes about life which I strongly believe will be a motivating source for those who are looking for a lending hand during hardship.
Inspirational Quotes About Life During Hard Times
- Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. – Carol Burnett
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. – Charles R. Swindoll
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. – Nikos Kazantzakis
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. – Og Mandino
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
- The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
- What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. – Ralph Marston
- If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. – Robert H. Schuller
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. – Tony Robbins
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. – Ayn Rand
- You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. – George S. Patton
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. – Confucius
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. – Elon Musk
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – Les Brown
- Well done is better than well said. – Benjamin Franklin
- Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds. – Gordon B. Hinckley
- Either you run the day or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Zig Ziglar
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed. – Robert H. Schuller
- The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best. – Epictetus
- The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. – Thomas Paine
- You just can’t beat the person who never gives up. – Babe Ruth
- You will never win if you never begin. – Helen Rowland
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. – Morrie Schwartz
- The easiest way to make an impact in your community is just to be kind. – Joshua Williams
- Never let a problem to be solved become more important than the person to be loved. – Barbara Johnson
- You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win. – Ted Turner
- I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be. – Ken Venturi
- Happiness lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less. — Marie Curie
- There is no elevator to success — you have to take the stairs.
- Do not set yourself on fire in order to keep others warm.
- It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everyone would do it. — Jimmy Dugan
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
- The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will. – Vince Lombardi
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
- Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today. -Will Rogers
- You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character. – Unknown
- We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action. – Dr. Henry Link
- The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others. – Hasidic Proverb
- Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are. – Marianne Williamson
- The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out and meet it. — Thucydides
- The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all. ― Walt Disney
- There are some things you can learn best in calm, and some in storm.
You may like:
Searches related to inspirational quotes about life during hard times
- inspirational quotes about life and struggles
- inspirational quotes about love
- inspirational quotes about life and happiness
- inspirational quotes for students
- inspirational sayings
- short inspirational quotes
- inspirational quotes images
- funny inspirational quotes