I Love You Son Quotes and Sayings From Mom and Dad
I Love You Son Quotes and Sayings From Mom!!! Every sons’ first love is his mother as daughters’ first love is her father. Son strives his best to keep his mom healthy and happy by all means. There is unknown eternal emotional bonding between mom and son.
- I Like You Quotes and Images for Her
- I Love You So Much Messages for Wife
- Deep I Love You Always Poems for Him
This is the reason; we see mom craving for child’s presence always. But due to educational reasons, when he is away from home, she would remember him in her prayers. Besides this some would also send across few splendid, I love you son quotes and sayings from mom and dad which shows how much they miss him.
For this purpose, they would surf the web for some cool collection of stuff related to I love you son quotes and sayings; I love you son quotes from mom, I love you son quotes from dad, etc. If you too are looking for this stuff online. Hope our post would please you. Do scroll down to view them.
I Love You Son Quotes and Sayings
- My son is one of the best gift that God could bless me with. I love you son with all my heart. God bless you. Love you and miss you.
- Son, you outgrew my lap, but never my heart.
- So there’s this boy…he kind of stole my heart…he calls me “mom”.
- Dear son, when you feel that life is giving you such a hard time, just come to me and I will give you a hug. No matter how old you will become, for me, you will always be my little son.
- As your parents, sometimes, we can’t help but cry. Sometimes, we can’t believe it’s true, that we have a son as perfect as you. We love you.
- I didn’t know my purpose in this world and I had always wondered why I was born, until you were born to me. I love you, son.
- Neither is your dad a king, nor am I a queen. But you our dear son, have turned out to be nothing less than a handsome and charismatic prince. We love you.
- We can’t help but pat ourselves on the back for raising such a fine young man. You are not just awesome, you are our awe-son.
- Your mom and I love you like there is no tomorrow, because your love frees us from grief and sorrow. We love you, son.
- Thanks son for giving us the opportunity to become the best parents that you will ever have. Love You Son
- Unending love, undivided attention, eternal pampering, everlasting affection and endless care. These are the things that we can do for you, dear son. Stay happy and leave your dreams!
I Love You Son Quotes From Mom
- We always believe that miracles happen to one in a billion. But we have never thought that we would be among the lucky ones until we have you, our beloved son.
- Son, I am happy to say that I see a little more of me in you in every single day. Love you and miss you dear Son
- Regardless of whether you have become a young teenage boy or grow to be an old man, you will forever be our little bundle of joy.
- Dear son, wherever life will bring you and whatever endeavor you will choose, I want you to know that I will forever be proud of you. I love you
- Dear son, you are the very reason why we look forward to life. You are also the reason why there is always a smile on our hearts. We love you!
- Sons like you must be called “suns”, since you literally bring sunshine into our lives.
- No matter how old you have grown, our love for you will always be shown. No matter where you go, we will send you best wishes, too! And no matter how successful you will become, you will still remain our little baby son.
- The best part of having a great son like you is that all of the shortcomings in life will come undone. I love you!
- The best memories and the most precious moments of our life revolve around the smiles and laughter of just one person – you, our son. We want you to know that we are always here for you.
- Dear son, you are the main reason why our life is filled with so much fun. You certainly are our life’s home run. Love you son!
I Love You Son Quotes From Dad
- The sweet flavor of the cake on your birthday represents the sweetness that you have infused on our lives and the lives of people around you. We love you!
- Dear son, I have always taught you to become a good citizen, a good student and a great friend. But you my son have actually taught me how to become an amazing parent, so Thank you!
- Every father in this world would wish that their son will grow taller and wiser than him. For now, let me congratulate you my son for fulfilling the first part of it.
- Son, to say that I am so proud of you is just an understatement. I am incredibly proud to have you in my life. Love you dear!
- Until you have a son of your own… you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.
- Son… all the ups and downs in my life were written off and forgotten, on the day you were born.
- You are not just a son to me. You’re my life, my soul, my heart and most of all, the reason for my existence.
- I know that you will be an excellent father when you grow up… because you know exactly what it takes to be a good son. I love you.
- I am proud of you… not just because you are my son, but because you are the man that I could never be. I love you.
- We may not be able to fulfill every wish of yours and we feel guilty, because you’ve been everything we could have ever wanted in a son. We love you.
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
- There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.
- I have a son, who is my heart. A wonderful young man, daring and loving and strong and kind. – Maya Angelou
- The only man who has stolen my heart is my son. – Sandra Bullock
- Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice. – Charles F Kettering
Searches related to I Love You Son Quotes and Sayings
- son quotes from dad
- quotes about sons growing up
- my son is my world quotes
- son quotes from mom
- i love my baby boy quotes
- my little son quotes
- mother and son quotes and sayings
- mother son relationship quotes