Happy Birthday Jokes About Being Old for Her Free Download
- Birthday Wishes Bible Verses for Son
- Funny Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister
- Happy Birthday Wishes for a Special Niece
When friends are around, they will double the joy of birthday celebration. Few friends would say happy birthday jokes about being old while few would make fun of their age and more. Such folks hopefully, for this purpose, would surf the web for some splendid collection of happy birthday jokes about being old, happy birthday jokes free download, happy birthday jokes for her, etc.
If you too are looking for a free collection of happy birthday jokes online. Hope our post would please you. If yes, please consider sharing with your friends and followers online.
Happy Birthday Jokes About Being Old
|happy birthday jokes about being old|
- Remember that playtime is never over even though you grow older. – Jessica Butler
- We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. – George Bernard Shaw
- At twenty we worry about what others think of us; at forty we don’t care about what others think of us; at sixty we discover they haven’t been thinking about us at all.
- Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed. – Charles Schultz
- Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving.
- An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her. – Agatha Christie
- Doctor, doctor, I get heartburn every time I eat birthday cake.
- Try taking the candles off.
Happy Birthday Jokes Free Download
- Statistics show that those who have the most birthdays live the longest.
- Thanks to Facebook, I never forget the birthdays of people I don’t really know. – Andy Borowitz
- Birthdays are a great time to stop and appreciate gravity. Sure, it makes things sag as you get older, but it also keeps your cake from flying all over the room so you don’t have to chase it. – Greg Tamblyn
- The number one cause of death is too many birthdays. – Anonymous
- The bad news is that I have a bad memory and am no good at math. The good news is that I have no idea how old I am. – Melanie White
- Happy Birthday! You’re now living proof of the old saying that “Boys will be boys, and so will a lot of middle-aged men.” – Kin Hubbard
- Happy birthday Cher! For your birthday, I’m sending you a DVD of my favorite movie about a talking pig. I got you Babe. – Ellen DeGeneres
Happy Birthday Jokes for Her
- You know you’re getting old when you have more candles on your cake than friends at your birthday party. – Melanie White
- The first fact about the celebration of a birthday is that it is a way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive. – G. K. Chesterton
- Having a birthday is a lot better than not having one. – Anonymous
- You can’t help getting older but you don’t have to get old. – George Burns
- A true friend remembers your birthday but not your age.
- Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing. I told my computer that today is my birthday, and it said I needed an upgrade.
- Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other never forgets them.
- Your secrets are safe with me because I literally won’t remember them. This also applies to your birthday. Your birthdays are safe with me.
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake… You still chase women, but only downhill. – Bob Hope
- Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. – Satchel Paige
- Don’t worry about temptation — as you grow older, it starts avoiding you.
- What did George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Christopher Columbus all have in common? They were all born on holidays.
- I’m giving a ‘surprised’ birthday party for you.”
- “A ‘surprised’. birthday party? What’s that?”
- “That’s where I invite a bunch of your friends, and if any of them come, I’ll be surprised!
- Q: What do you always get on your birthday? A: Another year older!
- Q: Why do we put candles on top of a birthday cake? A: Because it’s too hard to put them on the bottom!
Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister in Law
Birthday Wishes for Beloved Caring Husband
Birthday Wishes Images for Beloved Teacher
Whatsapp Birthday Status for Wife and Lover
Happy Birthday Wishes for First Born Daughter
- getting old one liners
- you’re so old one liners
- old age puns
- getting old birthday quotes
- funny sayings about getting older
- old age insults
- old age joke
- old age humor