A collection of carefully selected funny inspirational quotes and sayings that will hopefully inspire and motivate you when you just need a little bit of encouragement or some positive words to liftup your spirits.
You may like:
There are thousands of inspirational and motivational quotes out there. However, sometimes we don’t want to read just any old inspirational quote; we want a hand-picked-quote that is both inspirational and funny.
Few things are as good for the soul as laughter and if any of the quotes on this page can make you laugh or at least smile and inspire or uplift you at the same time it will have at least double the impact of an “ordinary” inspirational quote.
How To Benefit From These Funny Inspirational Quotes About Life and Happiness
The problem with most quotes is that we read them but quickly forget them. When you see a good quote that “speaks” to you, write it down! Write it in your diary, post it on your fridge or carry it in your wallet so you can refer to it regularly.
Reading a funny inspirational or motivational quote only once does not help. It has to become a part of your belief system in order for it to work and it can only become that if you believe it to be correct and refer to it often.
Top 20 Funny Inspirational Quotes About Life and Happiness
What follows is a list of my own Top 20 funny inspirational and motivational quotes. There are many great and famous quotes that didn’t make the list simply because they are not really funny although they are certainly inspirational. However, I will try to add these quotes as well on other pages as I continue to develop this site.
The below Top 20 list is subject to change and I may replace some of the quotes with other ones as and when I find more appropriate ones. In addition, please use the comment form to let me know if you would like to suggest a quote that should, in your opinion, be in the Top 20 list of funny inspirational quotes about life and happiness.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~ Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)
- If you’re going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now. ~ Marie Osmond (1959 – )
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. ~ Will Rogers (1879 – 1935)
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. ~ Abraham Lincoln (1809 – 1865)
- In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away. ~ Shing Xiong
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. ~ Albert Einstein (1879 – 1955)
- Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 – 1882)
- Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. ~ Dale Carnegie (1888 – 1955)
- When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened. ~ Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)
- There has been much tragedy in my life; at least half of it actually happened. ~ Mark Twain (1835 – 1910)
- Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do. ~ Benjamin Franklin (1706 – 1790)
- Pay no attention to what the critics say; no statue has ever been erected to a critic. ~ Jean Sibelius (1865 – 1957)
- The more I practice, the luckier I get. ~ Gary Player (1935 – )
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of someone else. ~ Judy Garland (1922 – 1969)
- Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they’re yours. ~ Richard Bach (1936 – )
- Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt (1884 – 1962)
- Aim for the sky and you’ll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling and you’ll stay on the floor. ~ Bill Shankly (1913 – 1981)
- Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor. ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~ Buddha
- The reason so few people are successful is no one has yet found a way for someone to sit down and slide uphill. ~ W. Clement Stone (1902 – 2002)
Searches related to funny inspirational quotes about life and happiness
- Inspirational Quotes for Teens
- Inspirational Whatsapp Status Ever on Life
- Inspirational Quotes of Encouragement From the Bible
- famous happiness quotes
- funny happiness quotes
- quotes about happiness and smiling
- happy quotes about life
- true happiness quotes
- love life inspirational quotes
- quotes about love and life and happiness
- short happy quotes