Bible Verses on Mothers Love for Her Children
Bible Verses on Mothers Love for Her Children!!! As one of the worldly saying says “as God cannot be physically everywhere so created mothers” is true to certain extent as a Mother loves her children more than anyone else under the sun after the Lord.
1 Corinthians 13:7
1 Corinthians 13:4
1 Corinthians 13:5
Love is not rude, it is not selfish, and it cannot be made angry easily. Love does not remember wrongs done against it.
Proverbs 31: 31
Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.
1 Corinthians 13:8
Love never fails
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Children are a heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.Happy is the man who hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
He that spare his rod hates his son: but he that loves him chastened him betimes.
Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction, and don’t reject your mother’s teaching, for they will be a garland of grace on your head and a gold chain around your neck.
I thank my God every time I remember you.
A wise son makes a glad father, but a foolish man despises his mother.
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
1 Peter 4:8
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.
You are loved forever.
Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb?.
Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.
3 John 4:4
There is no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
Honor your father & mother which is the first commandment that it may go well with you and that you enjoy long life on the earth.
Our children’s lives don’t ever have to be left to chance… Don’t ever underestimate the power of a praying parent.
May the Lord keep watch between you and me when we are away from each other.
For I know the plans I have for you, “declares the Lord,” plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Mother’s Pray for her Children
Famous Mothers Love Sayings
- No language can express the power, beauty and heroism of mother’s love.
- Being a Mother is not about what you gave up to have a child, but what you’ve gained from having one.
- Thank you for always sharing your smiles, your hugs, your words of encouragement and for all the countless time you’ve been there for me. I love you, Mom!
- Mother’s love reaches for beyond circumstances and feelings….It sees past flaws and imperfections……And celebrated God’s gift of love,sent from heaven in the form of a CHILD.
- Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. It is not something to do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for.
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while but their hearts forever.
Bible Verses on Friendship
Bible Verses on Love & Acceptance
Bible Verses on Love Between Husband and Wife
- bible verses about mothers and sons
- bible verses about mothers prayers
- bible verses about mothers death
- bible verses about mothers and daughters
- encouraging bible verses mothers
- bible verses for mothers birthday
- bible verses about mothers love for her children
- inspirational quotes mothers