Bible Verses on Love, Acceptance and Friendship Images
Bible Verses on Love and Friendship!!! Bible is the only source for almost anything in the universe. This is the reason many look ahead for solutions from the Bible as Almighty God speaks to mortal people like us through the Bible. It is always a best practice to pray and look for solutions in the bible as you open it.
Bible Verses on Love and Friendship
1 Corinthians 13:4-5
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
1 Corinthians 16:14
- Do everything in love.
|Bible Verses on Love and Friendship Originally posted at pinterest|
1 John 4:16
- And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
- And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
- Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
1 John 4:19
- We love because He first loved us.
1 Peter 4:8
- Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
- I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love.
1 Corinthians 13:13
- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
1 Corinthians 13:2
- If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
- Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word.
- My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
- Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.
2 Thessalonians 3:5
- May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance.
1 John 4:12
- No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
- Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
1 John 4:20
- Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.
1 Corinthians 2:9
- However, as it is written: What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived — the things God has prepared for those who love him.
- Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.
1 John 3:1
- See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
- A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
- Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
1 Corinthians 15:33
- Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.
- Oil and perfume make the heart glad, and the sweetness of a friend comes from his earnest counsel.
- Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy.
- This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you.
- Make no friendship with a man given to anger, nor go with a wrathful man, lest you learn his ways and entangle yourself in a snare. Be not one of those who give pledges, who put up security for debts. If you have nothing with which to pay, why should your bed be taken from under you?
- A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.
- Put no trust in a neighbor; have no confidence in a friend; guard the doors of your mouth from her who lies in your arms;
- 31. Do to others as you would have them do to you.
- 35. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
- 13. The Pharisees challenged him, “Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid.”
- 9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
- 31. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these.”
- 10. Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- 4. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
1 Corinthians 13:13
- 13. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- 2. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
1 Peter 4:8
- 8. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
1 John 4:7
- 7. Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
1 John 4:18-19
- 13. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
- 25. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
- 33. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
- 14. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
- 12. Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.
- 17. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
1 John 3:16-18
1 John 4:8
- 8. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
- 16. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- 1. I love you, LORD, my strength.
Song of Songs 8:4-8
- 24. No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
Searches related to Bible Verses on love and friendship
- bible verses about friendship and trust
- bible verses about friendship and forgiveness
- cs lewis friendship quotes
- a sweet friendship refreshes the soul
- bible verse about friends
- bible verses about friendship kjv
- bible verse about encouragement
- a friend will be a friend in all times