Bible Verses on Friendship and Love Ecclesiastes
Bible Verses on Friendship!!! Hey there! Are you looking for bible verses on friendship online?. If yes, you have landed on a perfect web page, as here we (lovely inspirational quotes) have compiled all bible verses on friendship together to help you. Do scroll down to view them all.
|bible verses on friendship|
Friendship is all-time one of the most remarkable relationships in the universe. A friend is the only one who could sacrifice many things for your betterment, just as Lord Jesus sacrificed his life for us.
Bible Verses on Friendship Ecclesiastes
1 Corinthians 15:33
33. Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”
2 Kings 2:2
2. Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here; the LORD has sent me to Bethel.” But Elisha said, “As surely as the LORD lives and as you live, I will not leave you.” So they went down to Bethel.
11. When Job’s three friends, Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite, heard about all the troubles that had come upon him, they set out from their homes and met together by agreement to go and sympathize with him and comfort him.
31. Do to others as you would have them do to you.
24. One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
20. Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise.
5. The wise prevail through great power, and those who have knowledge muster their strength.
24. Do not make friends with a hot-tempered person, do not associate with one easily angered,
25. or you may learn their ways and get yourself ensnared.
20. Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.
4. Where there are no oxen, the manger is empty, but from the strength of an ox come abundant harvests.
5. An honest witness does not deceive, but a false witness pours out lies.
6. The mocker seeks wisdom and finds none, but knowledge comes easily to the discerning.
12. Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
13. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
14. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
5. Better is open rebuke than hidden love.
6. Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.
9. Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor.
10. If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.
12. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
13. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
14. You are my friends if you do what I command.
15. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
17. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
17. As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
4. Oh, for the days when I was in my prime, when God’s intimate friendship blessed my house,
5. when the Almighty was still with me and my children were around me,
6. when my path was drenched with cream and the rock poured out for me streams of olive oil.
26. The righteous choose their friends carefully, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.
4. You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
20. My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears to God;
21. on behalf of a man he pleads with God as one pleads for a friend.
Searches related to Bible Verses on Friendship
- bible verses about friendship and trust
- bible verses about friendship and love
- a friend will be a friend in all times
- bible verses about friendship and forgiveness
- a good friend is a blessing from god
- a faithful friend is a sturdy shelter
- cs lewis friendship quotes
- a friend will be a friend in times of all kinds