13. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
14. For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
3. So watch yourselves. “If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent, forgive them.
4. Even if they sin against you seven times in a day and seven times come back to you saying ‘I repent,’ you must forgive them.”
31. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.
32. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
1 John 1:9
9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
37. Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
25. “I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.
26. Review the past for me, let us argue the matter together; state the case for your innocence.
7.When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.”
19. Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,
18. “Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.
17. Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.”
9. The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him;
19. In accordance with your great love, forgive the sin of these people, just as you have pardoned them from the time they left Egypt until now.”
20. The LORD replied, “I have forgiven them, as you asked.
21. Nevertheless, as surely as I live and as surely as the glory of the LORD fills the whole earth,
18. Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy.
19. You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea.
12. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
25. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.
28. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
Searches related to bible verses on forgiveness
- bible verses about forgiving others
- bible verses about forgiving others who hurt you
- bible verses about forgiving yourself
- forgiveness joyce meyer
- forgiveness bible study
- forgiveness prayer
- what is forgiveness
- bible verses about forgiveness kjv