Bible Verses on Faithfulness, Trust and Prayer in Marriage
Bible Verses on Faithfulness in Marriage!!! Every relation under the sun is built on trust and faith whether it is a love relationship, marriage, friendship, etc. Faith and trust are the two main pillars for these relationships.
- Bible Verses on Patience and Love
- Bible Verses on Love for Others as Yourself
- Bible Verses About Cherishing Love of Family
As known to all of us, the best book which is the source of all information in the universe is “Bible.” So, here we have gathered few beautiful collection of Bible verses on faithfulness in marriage. If you are looking for this collection online. Hope our post would please you. Do scroll down to view them all. If you like our collection, please consider sharing with your friends and followers.
Bible Verses on Faithfulness in Marriage
- 22. Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
- 23. The man said, “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.”
- 24. That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
- 18. May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
- 19. A loving doe, a graceful deer— may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love.
- 4. A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.
- 22. He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.
- 14. Houses and wealth are inherited from parents, but a prudent wife is from the LORD.
- 6. Many claim to have unfailing love, but a faithful person who can find?
- 7. The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them.
- 18. “There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand:
- 19. the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man with a young woman.
Bible Verses on Faith and Trust
- 10. A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
- 22. Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.
- 23. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
- 24. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
- 25. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
- 26. to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
- 27. and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
- 28. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
- 29. After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church—
- 30. for we are members of his body.
- 31. “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”
- 32. This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church.
- 33. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
- 5. If a man has recently married, he must not be sent to war or have any other duty laid on him. For one year he is to be free to stay at home and bring happiness to the wife he has married.
- 4. “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’
- 5. and said, ‘For this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’?
- 6. So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
1 Corinthians 7:1-16
- 1. Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.”
- 2. But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.
- 3. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.
- 4. The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.
- 5. Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
- 6. I say this as a concession, not as a command.
- 7. I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.
- 8. Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.
- 9. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
- 10. To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband.
- 11. But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.
- 12. To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her.
- 13. And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him.
- 14. For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.
- 15. But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.
- 16. How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?
Bible Verses on Faith and Prayer
- 18. Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
- 19. Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.
- 4. Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
- 5. Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
- 6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”
- 7. Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.
- 6. “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’
- 7. ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,
- 8. and the two will become one flesh.’So they are no longer two, but one flesh.
- 9. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.
- Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
- So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.
- Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun—all your meaningless days. For this is your lot in life and in your toilsome labor under the sun.
1 Peter 4:8
- Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.
- Be completely humble and gentle; Be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace.
1 Corinthians 10:13
- No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
- A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.
Searches related to Bible Verses on Faithfulness in Marriage
- bible verses about marriage and love
- bible verses for married couples
- bible verses for weddings
- bible verses marriage problems
- bible verse about marriage between man and woman
- definition of marriage in the bible
- bible verses marriage vows
- marriage quotes love