Bible Verses About Trusting God in Difficult Times With All Your Heart
Bible Verses About Trusting God in Difficult Times!!! It is common with most of us that when we are in trouble, we would either seek help from our friends or family members. But wouldn’t prefer seeking Lord’s assistance. Mind you “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” – Psalm 46:1. Most of us prefer human help over heavenly salvation. It’s quite common with many but being the believer of Lord, we need to stand apart from the crowd in seeking our Lord’s help in difficult times. You will never be disappointed.
- Bible Verses on Being Anxious
- Bible Verses on Giving and Receiving
- Bible Verses on Forgiving Betrayal
- Bible Verses on Overcoming Pride
|bible verses about trusting god in difficult times|
Below are a few splendid Bible verses about trusting God in difficult times. Do scroll down to view them. Hope these bible verses would help you seek God before anyone else.
Bible Verses About Trusting God in Difficult Times
6. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
3. You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.
10. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
17. The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.
18. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
1 Peter 4:12-13
12. Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.
13. But rejoice in as much as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
3. Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,
4. who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18
16. Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
29. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
30. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
31. but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
1 Peter 5:7
7. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
3. Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;
4. perseverance, character; and character, hope.
5. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
22. Cast your burden upon the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never allow the righteous to be shaken.
Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With a long life I will satisfy him And let him see My salvation.
Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.
Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.
In the day of my trouble I call upon you, for you answer me.
Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
He sets on high those who are lowly, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Searches related to Bible Verses About Trusting God in Difficult Times
- Bible Verses on Faith
- Bible Verses About Children
- Bible Verses About Seeking Revenge
- Bible Verses on Love & Acceptance
- Bible Verses on Trust in Marriage
- Bible Verses on Strengthening Faith
- bible passages about strength in hard times
- bible verses for hard times staying strong
- bible verses stressful times
- bible verses for overwhelming times
- bible verses about hard times in relationships
- inspiring bible verses about life
- bible verses about staying strong and not giving up
- bible verses about patience in hard times