Monday Motivational Quotes: After a joyful weekend, everyone feels Monday – a horrible unpleasant day. This is true, when we are still in the jolly weekend mood and not yet ready to take the task ahead us for a better tomorrow.
Truly speaking, Monday isn’t a horrible day, it is only for those who have a negative approach towards taking up their job. But a bit of motivation or encouragement could put all things in place.
So, here we have gathered a splendid collection of Motivational Monday Quotes which will surely help you have a better day than you hopefully be thinking of.
You might like:
Inspirational Quotes to start the week
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be, is what you do.
- Good things don’t come to those who wait. Good things come to those who pursue the goals and dreams they believe in.
- What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while.
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
- If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
- In life, if you don’t risk anything, you risk everything.
- Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
- You will never become who you want to be if you keep blaming everyone else for who you are now.
- Be happy. Be yourself. If others don’t like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
- The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. – Mark Caine
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. – Winston Churchill
- You make a living by what you earn; you make a life by what you give. – Winston Churchill
- Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. – Og Mandino
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. – Robert Kiyosaki
- Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new. – Brian Tracy
Positive Monday Morning Quotes
- How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable? – Seth Godin
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. – Confucius
- Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. – Vince Lombardi
- I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance. – Unknown
- Challenge yourself with something you know you could never do, and what you’ll find is that you can overcome anything. – Unknown
- Big jobs usually go the men who prove their ability to outgrow the small ones. – Theodore Roosevelt
- It’s through mistakes that you actually can grow. You have to get bad in order to get good – Paula Scher
- If there is no struggle, there is no progress. – Frederick Douglass
- Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated. – Russell Warren
- There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. – Denis Waitley
- Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Sometimes the most productive thing you do is Relax.
- Meditation can reintroduce you to the part that’s been missing.
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. – Lao Tzu
- Strive for progress not perfection.
Monday Motivation Quotes for Work
- The tallest oak in the forest was once just a little nut that held its ground.
- Push yourself because, no one else is going to do it for you.
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you close to where you want to be tomorrow.
- Dreams don’t work unless you do.
- Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
- To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work. – Sister Mary Lauretta
- Rise Up & Attack the day with Enthusiasm.
- May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.
- Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, it’s not me, it’s you.
- It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing, it’s not permanent.
- The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it – Tricia Cunningham
- I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.. – Henry David Thoreau
- When someone tells me “No,” it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them. – Karen E.Quinones Miller
- Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build their. – Farrah Gray.
- Light tomorrow with today – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Never Give up on Dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway – Earl Nightingale.
- Make each day your masterpiece – John Wooden
- You’ve got to get up every morning with d e t e r m i n a t i o n. If you’re going to go to bed with ‘s a t i s f a c t i on‘ – George Lorimer
- “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” – Thomas Carlyle
- Your talent determines, what you can do Your Motivation determines, how much you are willing to do. Your Attitude determines, how well you do it – Lou Holtz
Monday Motivation Quotes for Fitness
- The expert in anything, was ones a beginner. – Helen Hayes.
- Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. – Victor Kiam
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. – Gail Devers.
- If you can dream it, you can achieve it. – Zig Ziglar.
- Do whatever you can, with where you are, with what you have. – Teddy Roosevelt.
- It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, as long as you don’t stop. – Confucius.
- It’s never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot.
- Limitations only live in our minds, but if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. – Jamie Paolinetti.
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve. – Napoleon hill.
- There is no giant step, that does it. It’s a lot of little steps. – Peter A. Cohen.
- Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live. – Jim Rohn.
- An early walk is a blessing for the whole day. – Henry David Thoreau.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, Live the life you’ve imagined. – Henry David Thoreau.
- Life always offers second chance, it’s called tomorrow.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up. – Vince Lombardi.
- Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths, instead of your weaknesses….. on your powers, instead of your problems. – Paul J Meyer.
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to purse them. – Walt disney.
- Everyone falls down, Getting back up is how you learn how to walk. – Walt Disney.
- When people said, ‘We never want to look like you’. Arnold replied ‘Don’t worry you never will’ You design Yourself.
Funny Monday Motivational Quotes
- Monday?! But, I wasn’t even finished with Saturday yet..
- God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.
- Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.
- Freak out cause it’s Monday again.
- Hello, Monday. May I ask you a question? Why are you always back so quickly? Don’t you have a hobby?
- Why is Monday so far from Friday but Friday so close from Monday?
- Not sure if I hate Mondays or Mondays hate me.
- If each day is a gift I would like to know where I can return Mondays.
- The worst thing about Sundays is knowing tomorrow is Monday.
- I hate mornings and Mondays. And working. But other than that I am entirely happy.
- Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. The five stages of waking up on Monday’s.
- Inspirational Quotes on Strength in Hard Times
- Inspirational Quotes About Change and Growth
- Inspirational Quotes of Encouragement From the Bible
Searches related to Monday Motivational Quotes
- monday motivation quotes for work
- positive monday morning quotes
- inspirational quotes to start the week
- monday motivation fitness quotes
- monday motivation funny
- monday motivation meme
- happy monday quotes funny
- monday work quotes